Friday, November 6, 2015

A Fine Friday Afternoon

I don't like the rain and it is been raining a lot, but today we had some blue sky and sunshine and I convinced Stephen and Kathy to go to Banker's Spit. It is now listed as a dog park so I got to go off lead. I ran and pranced and waded in Lake Tapps.


Then we went to downtown Sumner and walked around and I practiced walking on loose lead. As we passed Persnickety's Awesomeness Emporium I smelled it. An antler. I have learned if I look at something intently enough Stephen usually gets what I want. They are dog friendly, but it looked like a lot of their stuff might break so Stephen went in and got me an antler.


Then we had a lot of fun walking around, Stephen, Kathy, antler and me.

I jumped into the FJ Cruiser all by myself for the first time. Stephen threw a dog biscuit and I went for it. Kathy congratulated me.

On the way home we stopped at the dog park one more time. Well, I think I will stop here I am a bit tuckered out.



No comments:

Post a Comment