Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Thank you for your service veterans, Sonny, Lake Tapps Luxury Pet Sitting

Today is veterans day. Kathy  Stephen is going to wear his leather flight jacket chew toy to walk me around in Sumner a bit later. He wants me to practice not jumping up when I meet people. I know it is wrong to jump, but I get so excited, I just have to leap and bound.

I hate the rain. Today was a nice day. We went to the dog park and I got to be off lead some of the time. I met a ten year old golden named Sonny. He is cool, but not so much into puppy love.



Then I met Suzi Little from Lake Tapps Luxury Pet Sitting. She seems nice, I couldn't get a picture of her cool car, Stephen was using the iBone.

1 comment:

  1. Yogi is a doll. Sonny and I enjoyed seeing him again. All puppy. All too cute.

    ReplyDelete