Sunday, June 19, 2016

Viking park and Hound Around Town

The weather was fantastic today and no self respecting dog would stay inside. So we loaded up the mobile crate and headed to Viking Park. I saw Kyle and Casy; Kyle and Kathy talked while Casy and I romped. She is a pretty skilled ball dog. I told her a little about the Wailua Homesteads Large Dog park and she told me what she has been up to; she likes to hike.

After a good round of ball we got back in the mobile crate and headed for a shopping center to work. We did Hound Around Town from Good Will, past Hungry Dawgs to the Safeway and back. We went into Pet Pro and Kathy and I walked up and down every aisle, (they have some really interesting stuff at dog level). Stephen bought me a Kong and Kong biscuits and when I got off work he gave it to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment