Sunday, May 6, 2018

Seashore North, In city, South


Hey everybody, this is Yogi. Stephen took a nap and forgot to sign out so I’m cross posting from SnoutBook. We took a walk today to help Stephen start exercising his paw. We walked along Ke Ala Hele Makalae.

If you ever plan to get in the ocean look for the yellow rescue poles. I took a selfie at one using my iBone. They are really handy, if someone gets in trouble, you dog paddle out, push the floating part to them, grab the webbing with your teeth and paddle back.



We turned South on Inia St. Whew, slow down people, can’t you read the sign?



Then we went to Scorpacciata Neapolitan Pizza Kauai to share a pie. I don’t like the insides, (gives me the Marmadukes), so Stephen eats that and I chowhound the crust. Then we walked back through town.

No comments:

Post a Comment