Monday, August 24, 2015

My Hero

I am just starting to watch the TV. Not like Stephen does, he sits at right angles to the TV typing on his computer while movies stream and stream. Not like Kathy does, she is like she is trying to teach me to be, totally focused, never taking her eyes off the movie, (unless I start sniffing around, can you believe they are trying to teach me to ring a bell when I need to go potty?). No I watch TV for a few seconds to a minute and then ignore it.

And to be honest, I am not a total fanpup of Fu Fighters, they aren't bad, but they aren't in the most played category of my iHowl player. Anyway, I looked up on the screen and Dave Grohl was on crutches, singing sitting down. Hmmm, Stephen isn't walking right now. When we go out, he takes his knee stroller and in the house he moves around on his rolling chair. I watched intently to see if I could get a clue. While I am often a fan of the unplugged style of music, I like the rendition of My Hero on their Music Video better. I also like the cover by Paramore at Camp Arif Jan Kuwait.

Stephen and Kathy have left the entertainment room for the living room. Good thing, that is the biggest mat in the whole house.










No comments:

Post a Comment