Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Big black nylon bags are an omen of some sort

I am starting to notice something. When Stephen and Kathy start putting big black bags on the bed, really odd things happen. Six months ago, it happened in the rainy place. Then really early in the morning the big black truck came, they put my crate in it and I had to stay in it for a long long time. When I saw Stephen and Kathy again, we were in Hawaii. I like Hawaii.

Two weeks ago the bags happened again and Stephen and Kathy left, but I was still here. When I gave Stephen my quizzical look when he got back, he just said, "it was the final Aloha Oe for a friend, but Glenn is in a better place", and smiled.

Yesterday, they did it again, black nylon bags on the bed. They left in a van and I have not heard or smelled them since. Where are they?

Anyway, Keely, Sadie, Harry, and I had a great evening here at 1070.  I hung out on the rug inside the patio slider and Sadie laid on her bed. We called it a night about 9:30 and the pack adjouned to the bedroom and all did well through the night. Harry was up with me at 4:00 and around 5:30 he gave me supplements and of course a bowl of food (gone in a matter of seconds). He says I am a good dog just like Carl. Then, of all things Harry started packing a black nylon bag. He did say Keely is looking forward to my company. I didn't even know I had a company, I thought Kathy was the one with companies?


Well, I guess as long as I don't see black bags and my crate in a truck everything is OK. Whoa, what's that? It is a kid on a skateboard, gotta bark, see ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment