Saturday, March 3, 2018

Pee Mail from Jagger in Bonney Lake


Hey Yogi,

I am now in my forever home, I like Becca, I know you have met her.

I am currently in my 'I won't potty outside corral.'  It's a little scary going on grass, does it bother you? And the smells and sounds, I get so excited, I forget why I'm there.

Attached is a pic of me in a similar predicament last night over pooping....don't I look prophetic and forlorn? I learned that in Whelpingarten, humans fall for it most of time, at least that is what the other puppies told me.

In reality, I'm more tired than sad. I actually fell asleep while sitting, woke up when I fell over! Does that ever happen to you?
I'm growing fast!!! I've already grown out of the chocler necklace Becca got for me.  I think we're now (4 days later) ready for the adult neck accessory!

Hope you are having fun in Hawaii, be sure to visit when you get back to Washington.

Aarf, Jagger

1 comment: