Sunday, March 4, 2018

Pee Mail to Jagger

Hey Jagger,


I want to tell you about my "biscuit" routine. I was catching up on howls and growls on SnoutBook and I saw an advertisement for a HUGE box of dog biscuits. They were from some warehouse store called Crateco.

For a week, every time I saw Stephen or Kathy, I would emote, dog biscuits, you are thinking dog biscuits, you can't live without dog biscuits, now, now, now. It finally worked, those two aren't deaf, just hard of hearing.

Now they have them, I have to teach them to use them. You and I both know I am going in my crate at bedtime, but why not give the hummies a thrill? So, I pretended I didn't want to go in my condo, no, anything but that.

Kathy was the first one to get the idea, now, she grabs a biscuit, I pretend I am so excited, we go outside to use the facilities. After potty, I run up the stairs and wait, when they open the door, I run to my crate, they shut the door and I get THE BISCUIT.

Now see how easy that was, I have been sleeping in my crate ever since the first night I came to my forever home, well actually, summer forever home, but now I get a biscuit too. BTW, they say those biscuits help keep the canines pearly white.

Sniffs and licks,

Yogi

No comments:

Post a Comment