Sunday, September 20, 2015

School again?

I just turned 8 months old and Stephen and Kathy say I am in a growth spurt. I am sleepy all the time. Since I was a young pup we began every day with quiet time in the morning, Stephen lets me cuddle with him for a few minutes and sometimes at night as well. He even stopped packing for his trip to JBLM to spend a few minutes with me and listen to a song on my iBone about the things you don't say to your wife. What is JBLM?


But, you would think they would let me sleep on a cloudy Saturday. But, no, they want me to go to school. Didn't I just graduate from clickers and tricks last week? School again. Oh well, it will be fun to see Flurry and Blizzard, Goldie and Cookie, Oscar, Bailey, Jack, Kloe, Ziva, Redd, Rose and Emma again, many of the are bigger than me, but they don't seem to mind my size. And I do like my teacher, Jim Grasley. So, I will get up.




No comments:

Post a Comment