Sunday, December 20, 2015

My pack loves me and they vote

Today we met Donna and her whippet at the Wailua Dog Park, (dude is fast). She told Stephen about the inception of the dog park and its ongoing challenges. She stressed the need for more people to get involved.

I gave Stephen my "intent" look and he made a donation for the dog poop bags on the spot. Nice to know that look works for more than just ice cubes.

Donna said all the packs are meeting in January to be better organized and there will be a fund raiser. She has a bumper sticker on her car that says, "I have a dog and I vote". What is a vote? Is it a kind of chew toy? She has been working with Lenny Rapozo from the County Parks and Recreation.

She asked Stephen if he would get bumper stickers that say I have a dog and I vote. He said he would. On the way back from the park, Stephen told Kathy about it and Kathy said she has a Vista Print account, so we all went over to Stephen's study and designed one. They ordered 100.




No comments:

Post a Comment