Monday, April 25, 2016

Coconut Kapaa Town Walk

Stephen, Kathy and I Walked Close to the path, this is the sign.

Then we went over the bridge and I looked at the water.

They sat down on the bench, but I don't jump up.

We went to the rescue tube chewtoy.

Then we went to a swing. I found a coconut there with coconut inside and took it with me.


Up to the Kapaa Library.

The Japanese stone monument


And some of the local shops.



When we got to the Wailua Homesteads Dog Par, a really big American Bulldog met me, but he was wagging his tale and when I heard his mom call him Bubbi, I figured it would be OK. It was. The other two dogs are chloe on the right and Mahina has her back to the camera.


After they left, Sherman came. He is kind of aloof, but we exchanged sniffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment