Friday, June 26, 2015

Concrete day - I am in jail

Last night the pack walked to Banker's Spit. I met a lovely lady named Scarlet and her pittbull Roxie. We romped and slobbered all over each other, but didn't sniff very much. She was bigger than me and I got knocked around a bit, but stayed in the game. We came back to the lair's lanai and Stephen put on some Beth Hartman, he thinks she sounds a bit like Janis Joplin.

This morning started slowly. Stephen and I went on a walk and then he made Kathy a Dickey's smoked turkey sandwich, (I had kibbles),  Kathy started to sort out our upcoming trip, by putting all the reservations in one document. Then Stephen took my outside to go potty and put me in my crate.

Then they went down the hill to work on Stephen's project. I don't know what it is, but it makes a great agility ramp. An hour later they came back to let me out. You know, I could have helped them. Yesterday, when Stephen was digging the hole, I helped.

Later, when the concrete had set and I couldn't knock the post off plumb, I went down to inspect Stephen and Kathy's work.






No comments:

Post a Comment