Saturday, June 13, 2015

Saturday is School day

They let me sleep late this morning. Normally the alarm goes off at 5:55 and I am outside by 6:00 AM to go potty. This works pretty well, I have had a dry crate for over two months. I even have a pillow in it which is a strong sign Stephen and Kathy trust me.

Today we slept till 7:00. Since I am a 21 week old puppy, I know some things, and getting to sleep late means this is going to be a big day. This is the week before graduation for not just one, but two puppy classes. Another benefit of being 21 weeks old is I am not afraid of my antler chew toy any longer, if fact, I give it the what for.



Both of my teachers are telling Stephen and Kathy to quit using treats so much, what is up with that? Puppies like treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment