Saturday, June 13, 2015

Saturday is School day

They let me sleep late this morning. Normally the alarm goes off at 5:55 and I am outside by 6:00 AM to go potty. This works pretty well, I have had a dry crate for over two months. I even have a pillow in it which is a strong sign Stephen and Kathy trust me.

Today we slept till 7:00. Since I am a 21 week old puppy, I know some things, and getting to sleep late means this is going to be a big day. This is the week before graduation for not just one, but two puppy classes. Another benefit of being 21 weeks old is I am not afraid of my antler chew toy any longer, if fact, I give it the what for.

video


Both of my teachers are telling Stephen and Kathy to quit using treats so much, what is up with that? Puppies like treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment