Sunday, May 1, 2016

A perfect weekend until I blew it

We got up Saturday morning, had kibbles for breakfest and then headed to the North Shore Dog Park for Paws on Parade. First I checked in at the membership tent, I am a member.

The event had many dogs, people and booths.


I visited the judges tent, though I was  not competing.


They even had a booth for CPR and first aid for dogs. Stephen is signing up for the class on May 14. What's CPR?

Then we went home because it was raining. I even heard Stephen's trunk switch to 4 Wheel drive, (I am always in 4 Paw drive). So they decided to stop at the Wailua Homesteads Large Dog Park to let me run. I saw Tom and his Brittany.

And also Kai, she is a dog whisperer and her Dobie, Shakira.



It was a perfect weekend till Sunday afternoon. Stephen and Kathy left me alone to go to church. Then they took me to the dog park and left me alone again. When they came back they smelled of Hanalei, they went there without me. But Stephen got the gear to take me on a Walk Close, but I had a puppy surge. I do not understand my own actions. For I do not do what I want, but I do the very thing I hate. And so the sunset with 30 minutes of social isolation.

No comments:

Post a Comment