Monday, May 30, 2016

I wear the vest

I am in training. I am not sure what for, but I am sure I am. When we go out on HATs, (Hound Around Town), I put on my vest. Saturday we did a HAT with Stephen and Kathy, but mostly it is Stephen and me.



I did a HAT yesterday and two today. Stephen really goofed when I went potty and now I am starting to pick up sticks again. I know I shouldn't, but they feel so good in my mouth. I do have a question though, why do humans they they are dominant, if they are running around picking up our poopies? Have you ever seen a canine pick up a person poopy? I don't think so. Anyway, I did get a trip to the dog park yesterday and played with Missie.


On the second HAT it rained on us. All the humans were running for cover. Why can't they just shake like a normal canine? Can't they see or smell it coming?


No comments:

Post a Comment