Sunday, May 15, 2016

Sunday Strut

Stephen and Kathy went to church this morning and I spent some time with myself in my crate. Then we got in the truck and headed to Lihue. Hey, I know this place it is the industrial park with Bark Bark BackYard.

This was my first Sunday Strut, so I didn't know what to expect. However there were some cool dogs there Lexi a golden and Mia, who I am guessing is an Australian Shepard, (they didn't let me get close enough to sniff in real life).

























First we practiced laying quiet.

We practiced Walk Close, though at Bark Bark, we don't say it, we just do it. Then some crazy stuff. They wanted me to run through a tunnel. No way! Next jump up on a box and sit. No problem. The see saw was a bit whacky, but OK. And hurdles, hey, I am a dog not a horse, but they were actually kind of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment