Thursday, May 12, 2016

PeeMail from Raligh of the Novak Pack




Hi Yogi,

My name is Raleigh and my fur mom is a longtime friend of your mom and dad!  Your dad brags all about you; I think you are his pride and joy!

I like to watch TV!  Nature shows, dog movies like Babe, and cartoons get me going.  I don't know what I'm seeing isn't real so I'll scratch the screen, bark, whine, and try to bite what I see.  I got a big laugh when I saw someone teasing a dog with a treat because I tried to snatch it!

Mostly, though I'm spoiled and insist on going to the frozen yogurt store after getting a dog bath in an adjacent store.  It's kinda like getting a treat when you leave the dentist's.  

Well, it's getting to be time go bed - I've got 4 of them.

Love and licks,


Raleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment