Sunday, January 3, 2016

A lovely weekend

Ever since I escaped from my dog crate and jumped out of the truck while it was driving, I have a bit of pain in my hips. It takes me off my game of Chuckit! ball and makes stairs less fun. It will be hard to pull that one off again though, they tie my crate door shut every time. Anyway, they took me to All Creatures Great & Small veterinarian service. Dr. Ihor Basko is pretty cool.



Not only were they nice to me and quick to hand out the probiotic treats, but told Stephen he needed to feed me red meat, eggs and sweet potatoes. They certainly have the right attitude.



Then he said I need to wade in the ocean every day. Don't get me wrong, I like the beach, it is fun to dig in the sand and chase the little crabs. But go in the water?  Have you never watched Jaws?


Today was Sunday and I was left alone again when everybody went to church. But Stephen gave me some meat when he got back, freshly cooked meat is even better than kibbles. Then they took me to the Wailua Homesteads dog park. Stephen will not throw the ball a long way, because of my legs, but it was still fun. I love the Chuckit! whistler ball. Sometimes I just look at it and smile.


Today, I met a new friend, Laakea. He is very fast and he knows how to play the run game. After we did the appropriate Sniff In Real Life, he did a play bow and took off. 

We did that for several good runs. Then I did the play bow and jumped around and off we went again. 



No comments:

Post a Comment