Friday, January 15, 2016

Sophia, Walk Close, Birthday Party

Today we went to the Wailua Homesteads Dog Park a bit early since Stephen and Kathy have to prepare for my party. I met an Australian Shepard named Sophia. She is nice enough. She doesn't really play ball, but she ran along with me a few times. Her dad is named Stephen like my dad. There were lots of dogs in the small dog park so we play run the fence a few times to help them exercise. I found a Bluetooth earpiece chewtoy. Stephen said Leave It so we put it on the fence and called Tom and Jennifer to let them know.


When we got home, Stephen took me around the block working on Walk Close. Finally it was time for the party. People started coming over. Kathy said for your birthday, we got you a cape. Cape? I thought I was supposed to get a cake? Where's my cake?


No comments:

Post a Comment