Friday, April 17, 2015

Re: PeeMail from Indy and Sniffipedia

Indy,

Kathy bought me a new yes, yes, chewtoy. It is a frisbee. Indy, I know you are really good at it. I can't seem to put it all together. If you get up this way, can you give me a few pointers? Good dog in advance. Y.

= = =
I had a good day yesterday, no crate mishaps. I did go poop in the driveway and Stephen and Kathy did not give me a treat. What's up with that? They seem to want me to go in my bathroom. I need to see if I can lay The Big Chill DVD chewtoy out for them to play. It has the famous Jeff Goldblum as Michael quote: "That's the great thing about the outdoors, it's one giant toilet." In addition to that sage piece of advice, that is one of my favorite soundtracks.

Stephen is trying to find a copy of the last printed copy of the Encyclopedia Britannica chewtoy. He is concerned that you cannot believe everything you read on the Internet. Really? With a peer edit system like Sniffipedia what could go wrong? But when he fell asleep, I jumped up on his computer. Hmmm. The Washington Post has a story about hoaxes, one of which, Jar’Edo Wens, an Australian god, lasted ten years. 





No comments:

Post a Comment