Saturday, March 14, 2015

Adjustment issues

Stephen and Kathy looked a bit tired last night. Believe it or not they cannot just fall asleep at the drop of a hat. Breakfast was that one kibble at a time deal, again. I am about done with that.

They are very rude, they both went upstairs to have a cup of coffee leaving me alone.

Oh did I howl. They were very impressed with the sounds I am able to make. Stephen in particular appreciates my wolf howl imitation.

James, my breeder from King Rottweilers, called Kathy last night. He said that a vet found ear mites on of my littermates and also cocchina what ever that is, but they say it is serious if I have it. So, I have to go to the doctor this morning. The only thing I hate worse than doctors is dentists.

But the ultimate shock was all this rain in Seattle. I had heard about it before, but you have to experience going to the bathroom when it is raining on you, to understand the expression, "mad as a young wet puppy".

No comments:

Post a Comment