Saturday, March 28, 2015

Puppygarten yeah!!!!

Stephen and Kathy got me up early today. There was a work day at Lake Tapps Community Church. The night before Stephen loaded his string trimmer chewtoys, with his blower and hedge trimmer into the truck with all of his spare batteries.

I supervised Kathy weeding a flower bed and Stephen was helping the alpha person, I think his name was elder, though he did not look that old. Then a young girl came over to play with me, so I had to do the adorable routine.

We left before my second feeding, because today is my first day at Puppygarten, I knew I was going to some sort of school, but didn't know what to expect. It was much smaller than my Littergarten classes, (12 puppies), there were three puppies, two of which were three months old and we heard Nikki teach Stephen and Kathy the three second rule. Attention span of a gnat indeed, Nikki says I can recall what transpired for up to three seconds.

We worked on the look command and sit. If you get it right, you get a peanut butter flavored treat. When Halley saw the teacher pull the bag of treats out, she went nuts.



My class mates are Halle, a golden retriever and Lucy, a Papillon. After command practice, before they released us it was puppy play time. This is the first time I have encountered another puppy since I left my litter and breeder and went to my forever home. Halle was nice but very in my snout, (and other parts of my anatomy).


Maybe, I will play with her when I am a bit bigger, but I just wanted to stay in Kathy's lap. I was thankful when she scooped me up.








No comments:

Post a Comment