Thursday, March 26, 2015

What a wonderful world

Timber Ridge called and said I do not have parasites any more. I hope this does not mean I don't get my spoonful of pumpkin, because as you know, puppies like pumpkin. This means I get to start Puppygarten on Saturday. Now that I have had my next set of shots, Stephen and Kathy are letting me come with them to more places. I got to go to Lowes and everyone was really nice to me.

Stephen got a really large blue cart. That was a fine choice since it is one of the colors I can see. He headed for the lawn tools. He just had another Ryobi battery die and it pretty unhappy about it. He is going to post his 24v string trimmer on Craigslist and sell it for one dollar? What's a dollar? He is going to standardize on Kobalt. The boxes are pretty, we will see what happens.

I got to practice walking on lead down towards the lake. I raced Stephen back up the hill, he needs to practice running some more. Then Stephen and Kathy took my out to the road. I had heard the sounds, but couldn't figure out what was going on. We only went a short distance, I still have vaccinations to go. I almost scored a cigarette butt, but Kathy stopped me, "She said, nasty habit". Not sure what she meant by that, it looked like a cute little chewtoy to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment