Monday, May 25, 2015

Happy Memorial Day

Something is different today, but I think it is good. It started out normally, the pack woke up at 5:55 AM and I went potty, (dry crate for over a month now, my pillow gets to stay in my crate all the time). Then we had quiet time.

But then at 9:00 AM where training was supposed to begin, I got fed from a bowl instead of earning my kibbles training. Happy Memorial Day Kathy said. So I have a day off. Then Kathy called her puppy, Hunter, and said Happy Memorial Day and thanked him for his service and Hunter told her to thank Stephen for his service. Do Service Humans wear a jacket?

When I came up on the elevator, Stephen was listening to the Best of Clash. My favorite songs were Rock the Casbah, Should I Stay or Should I Go?,  and I Fought the Law. By the time Complete Control played I was bored with the Album did a Lay Down. Stephen looked down and smiled and said Touch Song Yogi. I have done Touch Yellow and Touch Blue, Touch Stephen and Touch Kathy, Touch Left and Touch Right, what is Touch Song? Kathy started to say something, but Stephen said, "Let him figure it out". Hmm. So I stood up and pressed my nose onto Stephen's screen. A pretty cool song called The Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie started. I liked the line about "I want to lick a little bit", but I didn't like the line about gotta make it rain somehow, I like sunshine better.


Anyway, to all the Service Humans, Happy Memorial Day. “Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are stiffened.” -- Billy Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment