Saturday, May 2, 2015

Puppygarten graduation, meeting great canines

Final exams were harder than I would have guessed and the whole pack had to take a part in them, but we made it through. Puppy pushups, (Sit, Down, Sit, Down), was my best showing, I did eleven and a half in sixty seconds. Stephen played Pomp and Ceremony on his kazoo when I got my diploma, (suitable for framing).



I also got to meet some really cool canines. Outside of the Petco, I met Abby, a Broholmer Mastiff. She is ten months old and as you can see, plays hard to get.


I also got to meet the Dog 1 class. Gunner is a boxer. This was my first time with a boxer, so I boxed him three times. That might not have been the smartest thing I ever did.


Kona is not pure bred. His pack brought him a little early and he spent a little time in puppy play time, even though he is not a puppy. He is a rescue dog and I think he is going to be an outstanding canine.


No comments:

Post a Comment